Pages

31.1.11

We're kissing without kissing

day of driving and dating.
"your first kiss."

WELL!!!! MAMA would love if I could say I'm still part of the V.L. club.
But let us face it. Alas, I am not.
But my first kiss with who? and does kindergarden count?
My first kiss was on the lips. Not much more to say.
Well actually it was on the forehead... alright I just feel weird about sharing any of this.


So I will let you PICK which of these options you want and you can imagine whatever cute scene you want. That's more fun anyway:




Football field.
The rain.
A couch.
An office.
A neighborhood.
On the hood of a car.
Mistletoe.
Under the stars.




And you can imagine the boy to be whoever you want. As long as he is cute. So THAT is my first kiss.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I saw this once upon a time because I wanted to do it. I was literally going to put the date and call it good. You couldn't do that because you forget all the time. hahaha

    ReplyDelete