Pages

5.2.12

We got older, but we're still young

One little orange peel turned into a room full of snowflakes. 






"What am I then?"
"You're beautiful."





I cried that night because crying is what I did.
"What do you want to do?"
My stupid silent tears continued.
"Let's go do something. What do you want to do?"
"Well, I've always wanted to ride a bull."
His chuckle broke across the air.
"My goodness I love you."






i went to wait for her after 5th and i got to spend my lunch with her. and she gave me this wonderful scenario about us being 7th graders and everything would turn out okay. =) and then she gave me a hand shake and that might sound way lame but its so much better than it was.







"cause when you sleep, 
I like to think we dream at the same time."

happy 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment