Pages

15.6.12

I want to change the world, instead I sleep

For those of you who don't stalk my Facebook (Grandma, special shout out to you!)

Here is some catching up on summer.
We all know I love bullet lists


  • Swimming
  • Giant Slip-n-slide
  • Played tennis for the first time
  • almost daily gym trips
  • Work-a-holic
  • hot tubing
  • Summerfest
  • New York
  • Bren Brens house
  • Surf n' slurp
  • Bowling
  • Jamba
  • Dates watching a movie at a park
  • Swing dancing class/date thing
  • DI trips
  • Best friend got his mission call
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • SYTYCD
  • Friend's Birthday party
  • Bike rides
  • Eating lots and lots of food
  • Legend of Korra
  • Campfires
  • Went to the Miss Provo Pageant
Signed up for classes, cleaned my car and room, saw lots of different friends. Ive done a lot! And it's been a great summer so far!






1 comment:

  1. What is that... thing... you found at DI? and I love Korra too!

    ReplyDelete