Pages

29.7.12

Nothing like the rats

I've gotten to go some fun places this summer. New York, Trek, St George, and recently a cruise to Alaska and Canada.

I might be going to cali for a couple days and hopefully have some more adventures. I've had some crazy ones this summer.
My family is the best. I believe i've mentioned it before. Here is a glimpse into the week that was the Faber Family Cruise. You can never get enough Faber boy karaoke or order too many entrees.

Winners. We rock trivia ah yeah.

Ellie dancin.

Kylee and her hat

Cute kids.
Baby-Zilla



Wold face.

Oh I just love her!.... wait...

Matt's "hat hair"

GLACIER


Indiana Jones daddy


Victoria, Canada

Cutest little sister ever? yup.



We's in Canada, y'all



Yoga poses we learned.

Jasmine and Taylor in front of a Canadian castle!

I learned how to mine for gold.

Church in Canada!

I was a game show contestant

Our cart was named EAGLE!

Cutest dad ever.


Real life eagle with a bald head


Fancy dinner night

My mother and father got in the longer line to get back on the boat.  When they turned around my dad took a picture of their surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment