Pages

24.10.12

You've got a girl at home

Life is so wonderful!


Yesterday my sister's roommate tried to convince me to buy her contract for winter and all I could say is "but I love the dorms!"

I really do love it here. I've made such great friends and it seems we just party and keep on partying.


My FHE family is EXTREMELY close and we just love each other so much!

I'm loving dance lately, and I've excepted I might not ever be on tour team but that's okay! Everyone is so nice and I've made some wonderful friends I never knew I would and gotten to know ones I already knew even better!

Everyone is gong on missions and serving the Lord and it's so inspiring and grand. My testimony has grown so much while I've been here. Book of Mormon is one of the most spiritual classes I've ever taken and even though I don't ace the tests I'm learning things far more important.


I got to do a photo shoot for Just Buttons & Bows and I got to remember how much I love photography!

Point is I guess that we really are the ones who decide how happy we are going to be. Happiness is not a destination, it's an emotion! Once we realize that people will be happier more often.






If you want something you've never had then you need to do something you've never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment