And then you get discouraged about dance, and next semester, and missions, and dumb boys, and saying goodbye to best friends, and 2 weeks with no letter, and best friends you're already missing. And you just get sad and overwhelmed and then you knock on your best friends' door and they listen to you cry, pull you together, sit for an hour with you and help you study, then feed you delicious dinner.
The love I feel from the people in my life is more than I deserve. I am the luckiest girl there is.
On a unrelated note last night I think Alli, Rachel, and probably even Michael, Cade, Josh, and I laughed harder than we have in many many moons.
While we facetimed the boys at late hours of the night we went to each boys profile picture and commented on his very first picture he ever put up. SO funny. Then we all changed our cover photos to a picture of Michael. In Alli's case a picture of Michael with a girl she has never met before. Yay college. We are so funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment