"I can't hear what you're saying, because what you're doing speaks too loud."
Yes. It's true. We have all heard it a million times, that our actions speak louder than our words. But the reason we have heard it so many times, is because it is so very very true. What a person does, how they act shows a lot about what they person stands for. It can also show how that person feels about you. It doesn't matter how many times someone says something if they don't have the actions to back it up. What a person chooses to do shows their character. Most people can "talk the talk" but they can't "walk to the walk." Yes obviously people don't always do the one hundred percent best thing, but they can DO things to try and fix it. To me, it mostly matters what the reason was for why they did it. Sometimes actions aren't very fun for anyone. And while they can't fix what they have done they can mend some broken hearts, but it obviously can't be forgotten. Words are not the answer. I've learned this myself. So many times I have made a promise, or said something that I just didn't come through on. And in those cases I lost some things and some people who were really important to me. I chose my action, but I can't choose what the outcome is, even though I can control what I do afterwards I guess what I'm trying to say is, do what shows you care, do what you say you will, do things to show your morality, do things to represent who you are, do things that make you a better person, do things that uplift you, do things to make sure the ones you care about know you care, do things to help your future. Stop thinking and saying and start doing. Words are meaningless unless followed up by actions.
No comments:
Post a Comment