Pages

5.4.10

My Friend. The Rain.



Today the rain is my friend.
At least I have one to share company with.
Its sounds give some small comfort
Its smell excites me so
But somehow I'm still lonely
neglected, broken promises
My friend, the rain gives filling
but still I feel alone.
At least the rain is constant
It knows what it's supposed to do
I try to follow in it's footsteps
But I am just a fool.
I listen to what it's saying
But I cannot do the same
I'm hurting, bent and broken.
Where as it's beauty still remains.
My face now reflects my dear friend.
No matter how it's tried to aid
I cannot not help but copy-cat
It's all built up now,
Everyday.
It needs to be let out
I've never been one to choose
And now I have no choice but to.
Just like the rain Ill let it all out
Ill let it wash away.
The only problem with my friend
Is it comes back another day.
So now It's coming back to me
Whether or not I want.
But I love the rain.
How it succors me.
And I'd rather have it here, than not.


..




No comments:

Post a Comment