Pages

28.5.10

Frolicking Through a Graveyard.

It's weird when I think about what's going on in your mind.
I don't like not knowing what's going on.
I don't like not talking.
But I don't like talking when Im the only one who wants to.
So I wait.
I've been better before.
I miss things.
I miss grass and skies and sidewalks.
But I think about what you're thinking about.
Wondering if you're thinking about what you think I'm thinking about.
Which means I'm thinking thinking about if you're thinking about me.
But what if you're thinking about me thinking about you?
But you must not be... because I don't know where you are.
I don't know what you're doing.
I don't know who you're with.
And it kills me a little.
But I'm getting better at dealing with it.
So I wait a little more.
Not wanting to be needy.
Just contemplating if you still need me.
Then I come to the conclusion.
Yes I come to it.
I hope a thought of me swims through your mind.
At least a small one.
At least briefly.
I'd love for even that.


And then with one call I'm assured I'm still on your mind.



And I am overjoyed.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment