You seem quite shy, but you’re oh so cute
And I’m the kind of girl that would love to be yours if you'd asked me to
So just take a chance, try to hold my hand
I swear I’d never let go
Just let me know if you’d be my man
And we keep driving round in circles afraid to call this place our own
I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something
There's not a day when I don't miss those rude interruptions
Just a drop in the ocean,
A change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.
This is the way I need to wake
I wake to you
And you never left me
All that I'd dreamt had been untrue
Open my eyes
I see sky
There's no good reason for
Giving up
All this mess is just bad luck
So please don't lose yourConfidence in me
We'll be washed and buried one day my girl
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home
welcome back
No comments:
Post a Comment