Ah :) Sink it in for a second lads and gents. CAMERON. Glory to be young fella I would make you mine n an instant! WHAT were you thinking leaving? After the producer practically begged you to stay and told you that you would most likely WIN. Ah. But who wouldn't be on there head, hands, and knees begging when you are as coy and as creative as this.....
Oh and when you're as adorable and perfect and wonderful and sincere and cute and classy like you were when.....
You leave me to love my other competition shows over Glee Project now. Thanks a lot. but actually seriously..... thank you for existing.
Now I have no choice but to gargle joy over ma girl. MELANIE :)

He was my favorite. Beyond my favorite. So bummed about that.
ReplyDeleteSASHA ALL THE WAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteMays.... sorry for the spoil.
ReplyDeleteJackie..... I just really don't connect with Sasha. I don't really like her much at all, although she is talented. not me fave.
i just LOVE the way that no matter what dance she is doing she can bring her fierceness* in with her.
ReplyDelete*not sure if that is a word. haha