Pages

25.10.11

Falling into memories of you, and things we used to do

I sip my hot chocolate in the morning, burning my tongue a little.

Good news in first, my shoes are pretty.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

Then dreams of France come trickling in.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

Red hair and reminders put a smile on my face.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

Another one whose voice is loud.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

No expense to be paid but mine.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

I watch Gilmore Girls and eat some soup.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

I learned about the "norm" in my psych reading today.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

Just standing there, he asks about the baby.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

They haven't talked in years. There is no way of contact.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

I drive by Wendy's, Carl's Junior, Panda Express, Fat Cats, Provo High.
I sip some more hot chocolate.

Two years is a very long time. 
I sip some more hot chocolate.





No comments:

Post a Comment