Pages

6.10.11

When I have grown a foot or two

HE. IS. HOME.

My wonderful, cutest ever brother has returned with honor from his two year mission in Canada. Oh how I have waited for this.

As we waited.... and waited... and waited to see him come down the escalators at the airport my body began to tense up. My senses were getting all jumbled and of course when I saw him I started to cry.

This kid, excuse me, man, doesn't even know how much our family has been blessed while he has been gone. We have grown so close and learned so much about the world and each other. So much has happened while he has been gone and it's strange to tell him about everything.

Hearing about Canada is wonderful though. What a great country. I hope his eh and bAg stay for awhile. He is the greatest. Ya know.

LOVE this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment