Pages

13.11.11

I just wanna be little ol' me

Sadies was a blast. Even if my date was on crutches, didn't matter, we worked those things!
Dinner was FABULOUS. My cute, wonderful sister spent so much time making it for us and boy, it was amazing.
"Things" so funny.

Comp was great this weekend! I placed 6th in Latin and 5th in Standard.
I got 3rd in cha-cha over-all :) yeah boi.

Our first round of standard we looked at the wrong callback list and didn't see our number. I was so upset I went and changed into my street clothes. I was sitting by my mom when they paged LAUREN FABER to the floor! I BOOKED it to the dressing room, even knocked a kid over on the way there. I whipped my dress on and ran to the line-up where I made a random girl do my zipper and everything. I wasn't even wearing fishnets. When I ran onto the floor they played "Hallelujah, Hallelujah song" It was hilarious. And then making finals was so amazing! Good comp weekend for sure.

Lots of homework to catch up on this weekend though. I missed school friday and I have to miss again for the play on tuesday. I hope that turns out well. Bren is doing an amazing job.


My friends are the best. I must say I'm so lucky to have them.

And my family is wonderful as well :)


San *Diego in 9 days.

2 comments:

  1. San Fran? I thought you were going to San Diego. Completely different places.

    ReplyDelete