Pages

24.1.12

See you pull the darkness right down over me


I'm in a relationship. It's abusive and it's extremely hard work. Sometimes at night I can't sleep because it all consumes my mind so much. Lately I've been brought to tears daily because of all that's happening. I've never had something rip me apart so much or make me so vulnerable. I can't get through a class, or a lesson without everything consuming or crossing my mind. I have nightmares about it ending, about something going wrong. It puts pressure on my body, soul, and emotions. 
    Even with all this, somehow it's all worth it. The love I have is immeasurable. I've never been so head over heels, or so engulfed in a relationship like this. It will all pay off, it has to pay off.

My name is Lauren Faber, and I'm in a relationship with ballroom dancing.

I'm obsessed, and admitting it is the first step, I hear. 

Only one problem: I don't want to get over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment