Pages

19.2.12

Red Solo Cup

I just spent a weekend with a great bunch of people.
I competed 2 medleys that could have gone better, but at least we got 1st in both. Still much work to do.
I got to know people I wouldn't otherwise have spent time with, or even talked to.

I went to Knott's Berry Farm, the Mall, the competition, many food places, and had a heck of a time.

Something about this weekend made me feel like I am ready for the future.
I'm not living in my high school days any longer, or waiting for my high school things any more.
I can meet people, however shy I may be, and I will.

I have an entire future ahead of me that I'm finally ready for.
If I do go to BYU, I know I can do it now.
I'll blame my indecisiveness on my anxiety, because I'm still not sure what to do.


In the mean time, it's dance 100% from here.
Nationals is 16 days away.
In 17 days I will be on the Marriott Center floor competing Cinemagic and Rhapsody in Blue.
Hitting every hand, hitting every head, arm, foot, leg, shape, spin, toe, hip, and body part possible completely in sync with my team.

My name is Lauren Faber. And I dance for Brigham Young University.

I will not have the pain of regret.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hey there Laur. This is making me cry. like your whole blog. ha. I adore you.(:

    ReplyDelete