Pages

15.4.12

you should just say something you haven't rehearsed, that leaves nothing

It's the sunday night before going back to to school after spring break, so OF COURSE there is no way my little eyes will drift to sleep. I think it's list time.

TOP TEN SPRING BREAK HIGHLIGHTS
10. Officially starting my job
9. Wisdom teeth out (yes, it's on my highlights. It's finally done, AND tons of people bring you stuff and visit you who normally you don't get to see a ton of :))
8. Learning to longboard
7. Eating at Texas Road House Twice!
6. Straightening Eric's Hair
5. State Drama
4. Special Ed Prom
3. Easter dinner/ Daddy's birthday dinner
2. Going to SLC with Lyd and Mays
1. Spending time with people I love! Shells bells, the famfam, finding certain cars with Em and Macall... drive bys..... you know, the whole sha-bang!



THINGS I ALWAYS LOVE
1. Drinking out of glass bottles
2. Holding babies' hands
3. Alliterations
4. Those Funny Little People
5. Dancing Asian girls
6. This Picture:
7. Pie
8. "Friday" and "Miss You"
9. Watching my teams medleys from Nationals
10. Pictures taken in a photo booth.




Okay. I'm all listed out for right now. Maybe now I'll try to get a wink of sleep.
Farewell, y'all. I leave to Arizona this weekend. Have fun at Prom you little hooligans, but not too much fun.

1 comment: