A day when I'll grow up.
A day when I won't cry.
A day when I'll finally understand.
A day when I believe the truth.
A day when I move ahead of it.
A day when I look to the future not the past.
A day where I except the wait.
A day where I realize it's not right.
A day where I know it might not.
A day where I see through the fog.
A day where I know who you are.
A day where I smile even after pain.
A day when I look at everything I have.
A day where I am me, finally.
A day when I find peace.
A day where I look at my life with joy.
A day where I find hope in music.
A day when I see I'm not what you want.
A day where I'm okay with that.
A day when you're not the first person on my mind.
A day where I give a true smile.
A day when I feel content.
A day that it doesn't hurt so much.
A day that I've stepped forward.
A day where I won't look back.
A day where I realize what you really are.
A day when I demand better.
A day when I am happy.
A day where I don't need you.
A day where I like myself.
A day where the future it bright.
That day is today.
This was inspirational, and that's totally not even sarcasm. Why can I not be as hopeful as you? Why?!
ReplyDeleteI love you. love love love love love this. Let me tell you, the ending was so so so great. LOVE THIS
ReplyDelete