It's amazing how fast I lose sight of myself.
Four years ago I was a theater fanatic.
I lived, breathed, and ate the arts.
I'd be rehearsing one show and performing one at the same time.
As one curtain closed I'd be in the mid stages of another, and auditioning for the next.
I went to bed no earlier than 10:30 as a young 12 year old girl.
The stage was my life.
Now, I'm barely getting back into acting and not as heavily as I ever was before.
Watching these amazing shows lately I've been reminded why I loved to perform.
I miss the days spent running lines, learning blocking, and singing away.
I feel like by not acting I've lost a little bit of me.
And however cheesy that sounds it's true.
The stage was always my home and I've been missing it.
I think that's a lot of why I feel empty right now.
I really really want to get back into theater.
No matter how rusty I am :)

Do it.
ReplyDeletehey um good plan :)
ReplyDelete