Pages

26.6.11

And it was your heart on the line

Well this is a ramble. Today is just a ramble Sunday. So for those of you only looking for a laugh please watch.



And wasn't that just amazing?! Oh yes. Phineas and Ferb is truly the greatest animated Disney show every created.

So lately I decided I really should write in my journal more. It's important and stuff you know? I think that's part of why things have been weird? And sometimes I think it's all in my head that things are weird. Because they aren't really I'm just telling myself that they are? Or something like that. This has been a really really good summer. I've had tons of fun and random hangouts, but at the same time I don't really remember much of it already. It's not like I've done anything horribly memorable. And I think that needs to change. It has most certainly been a different summer from anyone that I've had. I think it's because of my lack of Mayson Astle to do crazy crap with me! or maybe my lack of... well everything else!


Guess what opens in LESS than 2 weeks?


I. cannot. wait. It has been the best part of my summer. I love going to rehearsal. I love everything about it! It's the highlight of my summer. I know I basically already said that but seriously I love this thing! EVERYONE should come see it because it is going to be awesome. There I said it.

Oh and I miss my pretty sister. Everything she does is too funny to even be reckoned with. golly gee that woman will go far.

I miss Miss Mayson. She is a diamond in the rough I tell ya. Diamond in the rough. Oh and IHB. that's for sure. I gotta make myself one of those shirts soon. Also for sure. And summer is probs the best invention that has ever roamed the entire Earth. I think it should last a little bit sooner. Senior year is too close! It's probably crazy of me but I don't want High School to be over. I want it to live on like Voldemort........ which p.s. is a word because there is currently no red line under it indicating the incorrect spelling or falsity of the word. Speaking of which... Harry Potter is in 19 days and counting. Can't wait for that wonderful wonderful girls night out with my sisters who I love so much!

speaking of which..... Why do you have to leave paige?! WHY!!! stay all summer please. And stuff.

Working is quite fun actually. So that's always a party and a half. Or more like I love having a desk job.

TWO single months is almost up. 1 left? according to past history that is the truth. We will see if someone random pops up. Because that is the only way something would indeed and in fact and ever currently happen. I need to see more people. I gotta stretch my comfort zone. I gotta be more.... flexible... incredibles anyone? yeah. I'm missing one of the ex-best friends right now. not ex by choice might I add. but those were fun times. I wanna go do something crazy. I need one of those crazy nights. I need to stop having weird dreams actually. I think that one would help me out n' stuff. I need a new catch phrase oh... yeah. And I need to watch some Phineas and Ferb. But there are more pressing matters at this current time.


And for Nikki Kindlespire this has been Silly Songs with Larry.


(aka this has been a rambling sunday with Lauren)



And here is a cat and a baby. Sleeping.
or dead.
But let's hope the baby is sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you too. I hope it's a good thing to be a diamond in the rough. I really just really love you. Like a lot a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA the picture of the cat and baby almost made me pee. partly because the picture is funny, but mostly because your comment was the funniest thing ever. i love you

    ReplyDelete