Pages

1.6.11

I'm trying to grow a mustache

*This is for Yearbook
ABOUT ME
Lauren Faber is the name. I'm not exactly sure what city I was born in which basically could explain my personality. The other day I met my best friend Birdie.

Birdie and Lauren. Best Friends Forever

Along with meeting strange birds I like wearing footie pajamas. Nothing makes someone smile more than an overaged toddler in full fitted Grinch smiles.

Crazy dance party in footie pajamas. Doesn't get better.

One thing about me not many people know... A.K.A. everyone knows is that I dance. I love to dance. I'm a much better standard dancer, but I love to dance Latin.

Lauren and partner, cody Whitlock dance Tango at Nationals in Provo

Although I love to be the one dancing I also love to take pictures of people dancing. Occasionally I get a money shot such as this one.

Daniel Riddle and Kelsey Jensen hit an open break in 5 dance youth

Oh, and sometimes I find hobo's on the street and dazzle them up and then take pictures of them. It's my way of giving back to the community.

Hobo cleans up for a picture

You can send me a thank you note later.

No comments:

Post a Comment