Pages

7.9.11

gee gee gee gee baby baby

All my hopes. and some of my. dreams. Almost came true tonight.


One involved a g8. one involved cutting of my left foot. and one involved that's right you heard me, well almost. cause I haven't said it yet. A PENGUIN.

If any of you love me. PLEASE buy me a penguin when they aren't sold out anymore. They are only $25 (dollars). I'm really lonely and need a penguin. I need it more than Zenon is a supernova girl. I got chills just writing that. It must be true.

I would be a wonderful penguin owner because I don't know how to fly. I have two feet. And I have parents. Therefore I am perfectly in harmony with the penguins and would be the greatest owner they could possibly have.

Buy for me and I'll love you for a little while.


thanks that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment