HELLO. My Name is, Karson, I'm 22, and I'm Lehi Football's number one fan.
This last friday I had quite the adventure. Dinner at Applebee's wit Shan and Lyd was fun as always. Something about that place makes us always very outgoing to our waiters. In coming up with our code names for the activity later in the evening we asked out waiter what he thought our names were. For me he guessed Amanda, and for Lydia he guessed Lauren. WEIRD huh? well, after convincing him to give us 2 free ice creams because my birthday was on Tuesday, and Lyd's is later this month we then asked him to guess how old he thought I was. Wanna know what he said? do ya? do ya really? well I will tell you anyways. He said 22. He thought I was 22! I'v never gotten that old before. It was rad.
After dinner Em, Lyd (and Callie and Clinton later) and I DECKED OUT in purple. And there may or may not have been a stellar gold turban involved. You know what we did next? well probably not, but I do so here it is. We went to the Orem Vs Lehi football game. We. Cheered. Our. Hearts. Out. for Lehi. All the cheerleaders turned around and whispered: "do they even go here?" People kept looking back at us wondering WHO THE HECK WE WERE! and it was the greatest. We were crazy insane cheering for them football chillins. These kids behind us kept poking us and asking questions like, Who our seminary teacher was, and who the team played last week. We convinced everyone that we went to Lehi. Talked to a couple of them a lot actually. And the cheerleader I met said the crowd was lovin us. It was seriously so fun. Number one Lehi Fans. RIGHT HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment