Pages

18.9.11

I can't move the mountains for you

I recently had a conversation with a friend about how one small event can make such a big difference.

So thank you for going to Wasatch for a year.

Thank you for sharing an Orange with me.

Thank you for being my standard partner.

Thank you for my english partner assignment.

Thank you for writing that song, Kate Nash.

Thank you for sharing my cereal.

Thank you for picking the dance partners.

Thank you for not putting me on JV.

Thank you for moving.

Thank you for slapping me.

Thank you for riding my bus.

Thank you for wanting to watch HSM the night it came out.

Thank you for taking me to Africa.

Thank you for visiting that night.

Thank you for your dishonesty.

Thank you for being my leader.

Thank you for coming to my show that night.

Thank you for letting me sleepover.



Thank you to all the little moments that literally altered my life.

2 comments:

  1. Did I get a thank you in there? I AM pretty awesome you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and THANK YOU for letting me sleep over that night I thought the boy I was "in love" with broke my heart :)

    ReplyDelete