This could be very very close to number one. I don't think that anyone understands the love that i have for ballroom dancing. I worked my butt off this year to get to be even remotely a good dancer. I don't have the natural body to move, but I love it so much I work hard to get the technique right.
There is no feeling like the one at nationals. My team worked so hard this year and I was honestly OBSESSED with dancing. I would watch videos for hours every night. I would be in class thinking about dance and how to get better, how to help my team more. It's all I thought about, all that consumed me. It was the highlight of my entire high school career.
So this is an ode to ballroom in general, and mostly nationals.
Sophomore year, nationals.
My amazing team:
1st ever time IN MY LIFE placing in a latin final.
Provo High Comp, 3rd place! movin up in the world
We did it! We won.
Our team, winning 1st.
On the floor
![]() |
| Novemeber comp, 6th. |
From the dancer I was at the beginning of the year I don't think anyone expected me to place in both pre-champ finals that I danced in.
I honestly don't think anyone understands how much I love to dance.






Dear Lauren,
ReplyDeleteI understand. I am so happy you love a type of dance you can continue to do for many, many years.