Pages

17.5.12

Just like I always wanted

#7. Concerts/plays/movies/performing

So this one time I loved concerts. Acapella, Acting Up!, Ballroom you name it. Actually if you try... you will only be able to name those three. But anyway. Back stage was always so fun. It was a time for bonding and getting closer to people. Certain circumstances it seemed I would find myself in that I wouldn't be able to any other way. I won't ever forget all the concerts that I got to attend in high school and all the memories that came with them.
I will always be so thankful for the opportunities I always had to perform.
Misha and Me, BYU team.
                                       
Sophomore year Christmas concert

Backstage was always the best

Cool friends who make signs for me when Im in plays

My Sophomore solo :)

My two best friends sophomore year.

Millie!

Going to support Timpview Ballroom

Just bein in movies
Best Friends. 

Titanic!

Last ever Acapella concert

No comments:

Post a Comment