Pages

4.5.12

It was your heart on the line

This may be in part of me chatting with my baby girl, Tana. It may be in part of the fact much has gone down in the last week. Or maybe it's because I did literally 5 hours of dished today. BUT whatever the reason.... yes, I am blogging once again.

I killed josh Burr. Hid in a bush for 2 1/2 hours to do it. But it was so worth it. Squirted him with water real good. Then I got betrayed by my best friends and died. Sad day.


I can't believe that I'm graduation high school so soon. There is so much the senior class presidency still has to do! My golly I can't even believe it.


I basically got demoted to dishwasher today. I cleaned those dang things for 5 hours. and I cut my thumb :(



People are crazy. And confusing. It's no fun.

I almost ate a spider today. Kind of.


I really have not too much to say........ only..... Shelly and I can laugh at a waffle crisp cereal box for a half hour. For real.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment