Pages

22.4.13

When the daylight comes

If I could hashtag a word on everything I see right now it would be blessed.

I woke up this morning so extremely sick with a long day of studying for my biology final ahead of me.

Cole brought me yogurt and cough medicine and did things like put my dishes away for me.
Bonnie brought me pancakes and studied with me.
Kaitlynn brought me medicine and a cup of water.
Kurtis made sure I remembered to turn in my mission prep and walked with me there.
Mads came to make sure I was okay.
Sarah came to me for comfort, and I love that I could be there for her.
My mama was the sweetest on the phone and made sure she could do everything for me, and made sure my family got me a Jamba.
My daddy brought it up to my room so that I wouldn't have to come downstairs.
Then Kylie made poppyseed bread and shared it with me.
Alli and Dylan knocked on my door and had my favorite kind of greek yogurt for me.
Kurtis texted me to see if I wanted Curry because he knows I love it.
Lyd came over to make sure that I had medicine.

I am so extremely blessed. I have the best friends and family on the entire planet. I'm getting sentimental about leaving all of this in 2 days.

I am the luckiest girl in the world.



#blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment