Pages

3.6.10

When the Big hand's on the past, and the little hand's on the future.

Waking up at 1:13 p.m.
Tick tock tick tock
Disregard last night. Forget it all.
You are YOU.
Love who you are, for you chose who you are.
They DONT matter.
Just lie awake and think.
Tick tock Tick tock.
Smile because that's who you are.
Say yes.
Be Spontaneous.
Run in circles, because you want to.
Scream out loud, because you feel like it.
Stop hiding. STOP being afraid to be you. STOP worrying.
I beg of you.
Don't let them, or him, or her change anything about you.
Don't let them step one foot closer.
Stay true. And stay YOU.
Remember who you were?
What happened to that person? Come back please. I miss you.
Tick tock Tick tock.
Free. Crazy. Spirited. Outgoing. Full of energy, and LIFE.
That's who you used to be. That's where it all used to be.
Come back. Find your way.... back.
Tick Tock Tick Tock.
Before it's too late.
Before there is no turning around.
Hurry, hurry. Stop the worry.
Come home.
It calls.
Tick tock Tick Tock.








I know you can.
I know you can do it.
I know you can do it all.

Come back. Please.
Come back.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment