As I've been talking to countless people about what's been bothering me lately it really took my favorite brother to stick it in my head. As I read a long over-due letter from Darren yesterday it read:
"Your letters lately make me so sad. I know things are stupid but you should still be happy. All the time. You have a Fahter in Heaven who loves you and always will. You have a mom and a dad and you have the rest of your family too. That's really all that matters. Look at Job in the Bible. All his family and friends betrayed him, his body was ravaged by disease, he lost everything he had, but he was still faithful to the lord. And how he'll be with God and his family forever. This life is short. I know it might not seem like it now, but it is. It seems hard to always rely on the Lord and to sacrifice to do what he wants, but by the end you'll think 'man, that was a lot shorter than I thought it would be.' Hang in there. Just always do what you know is right."
And then my day was made better :) I love you Darren.
No comments:
Post a Comment