"I’d often remember having designated a space as Nothing when she was sure we had agreed that is was Something"
Then you and I should practice talking, because I need to get better at conversations, too. You are the notorious texter in the family, if I call you, will you talk to me? We can start with two minute conversations at a time and work our way up.
Anna agreed. Although I think you are pretty artful at conversations. So we should execute this plan. I like it.
Then you and I should practice talking, because I need to get better at conversations, too. You are the notorious texter in the family, if I call you, will you talk to me? We can start with two minute conversations at a time and work our way up.
ReplyDeleteAnna agreed. Although I think you are pretty artful at conversations. So we should execute this plan. I like it.
ReplyDelete