Maybe a post per day this week? BECAUSE!!!
Its.......... CURSE WEEK
So. really no. Life is not that bad. It's just a fun little tradition that Emily and I have that started with the worst week of the year in 8th grade. So here it annually is again. The Curse week.
(but don't worry the week after is always FABULOUS so we are happy girls just a week of curses.)
-Waking up and realizing after I started to get ready that it was late start
- Being late to school
-Almost hitting my English Teacher's car
-Almost revealing a secret that should stay that way (mom, I will not tell you what it is)
-Losing my math assignment
-Henry Lee slapping my face (legit slap too)
-Forgetting my math book and calculator
-Not eating anything all day
-The store not having the correct rhinestones
-Freaking out over comp
-Not being ready for comp
-Not hearing from people
-The store across town having all the wrong jewelry
-Not having time to get everything
-The guy at the Chemistry Magic show (yes, that's what my family did for fhe) shushing me as I told my mother the best compliment ever given to me
-uh.... staying up because my body won't sleep
-still being bothered
-Random hurt bleed in my thumb
SO!!! anyway.... now that I tried to list everything bad cause it is Curse Week after all, I will say a few good things so you all know I don't hate life. Because I don't.
-Arrested Development
-Getting 109% on my math test
-Clinton coming over and talking to me all night....er. doing history homework
-Spotting boy at Chemistry Show
-Having all my homework done for tomorrow
Let CURSE WEEK. continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment