Day 2222222.
"Something that upsets you."
Well. I hate being disappointed. I hate getting my hopes up.
But I HATE:
People who walk really slow in front of me.
When people don't press reset on the microwave and the time left to cook something is still up
When a teacher says this is due tomorrow and that idiot kid yells "Tomorrow's Saturday!" seriously. We all know what she meant.
Gum on plates
Wrists
People showing me their veins
When people lie to me
Getting bad grades
Homework
Not getting enough sleep
When weird people give me the "you're a freak look" guess what? YOURE WEIRD TOO
When I lose things like a check
When My dress comes completely wrong
When people don't follow through.
Sorry, I totally left the time up on your microwave the other day. I didn't know how to clear it, and I didn't want to make it beep a ton while people were sleeping, so I stopped it early. :P
ReplyDelete