Pages

3.2.11

To love another person is to see the face of God.

Day 1999999 I think.....
"Something you regret."

I regret not looking that time I backed into Mike Diaz's car.
I regret trusting someone who didn't deserve to be trusted.
I regret that time I accidentally turned in a note to my teacher... instead of my homework.
I regret those times I wasn't thankful, when I had everything to be thankful for.
I regret falling out of acting.
I regret not saying no.
I sometimes regret quitting soccer.
I regret not checking mom's phone to get the message of my callback.
I regret letting good friends go.
I regret my false judgements.
I regret taking your jacket.
I regret not being honest.
I regret those nights I wasted crying.




But in all honesty, I don't regret my life. I've made mistakes just like everyone has but I've also loved doing what I do. I regret these moments yes, but they are in the past, they are gone and I don't need to worry about them anymore. I am happy with where I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment