"A first..."
so... yeah..... I JUST got home from tour. and yes now I can't sleep. so YES. I ended up on the computer.
The first time I watched a scary movie was the grudge. With Henry, Elijah, and David. Might I say, that is NOT very scary. I don't get scared in haunted houses. In fact I rule at them (if that is even possible) BUT something about scary movies (well for me that means Harry Potter and Monsters inc.) is that my imagination would go crazy and I would get wicked scared after the viewing and then the scary movies would win at what they are destined to do..... they would scare me. but my FIRST real "scary" movie was in fact the Grudge. I'd have to say I did well during it. But then when I got home...... that was rough. My imagination went wild! And the scary began. I had to check doors, and under my bed, and closets. It's not that I was afraid some asian boy would swallow me into the covers or stare at my creepily then open his mouth revealing the sound of a dying cat, but it was more I was scared something was there to get me.
And... that was my first. s.c.a.r.y movie.
YUP! it's late. that's the only first I could come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment