Pages

14.3.12

Too in love to let it go

HAPPPPPY PI(e) day!

Today I celebrated by getting pie shakes with my besets friend. Then we walked around downtown Provo for a bit. That was quite nice.
AndI heard One Direction on the radio, Score.


  • Approx. $700 million in pies (approx. 186 million units) are sold in grocery stores every year. 
  • 36 million Number of Americans who identify apple pie as their favorite
  • More than one-third of Americans have eaten pie in bed
  • At one time it was against the law to serve ice cream on cherry pie in Kansas.
  • Pi is the most recognized mathematical constant in the world.
  • In the Greek alphabet, π (piwas) is the sixteenth letter. In the English alphabet, p is also the sixteenth letter.
  • The first 144 digits of pi add up to 666 (which many scholars say is “the mark of the Beast”). And 144 = (6+6) x (6+6).d
  • Albert Einstein was born on Pi Day 
  • Brenna Christen was born on Pi day.
  • The average American eats six slices of pie per year.


My 2 FAVORITE things. MATH! and PIE! 

This day is truly amazing. This is my Ode to pi/Pie/(pi sign?)

Oh that I were a pie
I'd scream for the world not let me die
Before they look me in the eye
And cry a tear for me.

Oh that I might bring great joy
More than a red bright plastic toy
That I might taste better than soy
If only taste me once

Im Pi, Im Pi
for math I will die,
A legend no one can try
for the court systems have nothing on me.

Pie day, oh Pi day.
You could be in the song Friday.
But Rebecca couldn't say what came before, or after you
So you are just song-less, pie day.

Oh pie day, Pi day, this no longer rhymes.... day
so Pie day pi day. I love you so. 















Pie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment