Pages

11.3.12

We are the champions

Too much is weighing on my mind right now.
Dance is over.
Nationals was wonderful. Best yet.

Even thought I didn't get any form of a scholarship a least I walked away a quarterfinalist in youth latin, a 5th place in pre-cham latin, a 3rd place in pre-champ ballroom, and a Championship win in both Ballroom and Latin medleys.

(even thought 99.9% of the people reading this don't know what that means, or the significance of any of it,) I'd say it was all well worth the work.

I am partnerless. I am team-less. I am dance-less.

I have so much homework to catch up on it's ridiculous. Don't know if it's even possible to keep my 4.0 this time.

I'm moving onto big things. momentous people won't be in my life anymore. Either because I won't allow them to toy any longer or because that whole college thing is glaring me in the face and it scares me to death.





I will have new friends, classes, people, everything.

One more week and then Im only high school student for one las term.


All that's coming up is  best friend's sister's wedding, wisdom teeth out, (morp?), my brother's wedding, spring break, graduation, senior ball, senior all night party, senior week and shirts, senior trip with friends, senior trip with family, cruise with extended family, and then moving out forever and starting the rest of my life.


whoa. overload. No wonder I am so sick today.

2 comments:

  1. Girl I feel ya! I am pretty much devastated without dance... What am I supposed to do with my life?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're going to hang out with me of course!

    ReplyDelete