Pages

28.3.12

Before you came into my life I missed you so bad

I've been trying to look at the good things lately and when you do.. it's amazing how many there are!
Good things this week:

- Getting a job! whoo hoo
-Straight Superiors at Region Drama
-Then Riley Budd asking if I just started Drama this year. hehe
-Andy taking me to a "good job at dancing lunch"
-Carlin working when we went to that lunch... he's cool.
-Sub all week in Government = party with Paige and Macall
-Temple on Monday Morning
-3 Einstein bagels this week
-yummy trip to sammy's
-Not having to go to geology because of region yesterday
-getting asked on a date at the four-way stop after school today, and it's going to be so fun!
-Mama bought me a gym pass
-Chelsea and Ryan are home!
-Conference this weekend/ crepe party. Rockin.
-Dancing Monday night
-Costco with papa on Monday
-Wonderful sunday with my family
-Pumpkin Cookies!


It's been a good couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment