Okay people bear with me. (first off who knows if it's bear or bare? google seems to think it's the animal type but how reliable is google? after all Im on a "never returns fan-mail database and I've gotten 2 fantails in my life! so not-so-reliable)
ANYWAYS.....back to business.
This week is the week of all weeks. Can you guess? NATIONALS.
Floor time
2 medleys danced
Pre-champ latin
Pre-champ standard
Youth Standard
Standard Medley
Youth Latin
Latin Medley
http://www.lumbri.com/Ballroom-Competitions-and/Ballroom2011-03-10Nationals/Ballroom-2011-03-10-NatThur/16138752_j54tTj#!i=1212722664&k=YasxC
see if that works. That's me last year.
This year.... Im gonna look AWESOME. (or at least that is the goal.)
LAST nationals as a Youth competitor.
Last Nationals competing a medley. (whoa just cried a little bit typing that)
And whoa, could be, maybe, possibly who knows, my last nationals ever.
I PRAY I look like this:
but..... let's be real.
LOOK AT THOSE LEGS.
Okay back to rhinestoning and breaking in my latin shoes.
oh.... and the mounds of homework.
farewell.

No comments:
Post a Comment