So yes. I've had a bad day. Yes... I almost cried about it... but then got home and was perfectly fine. I'm just glad that it is the end of the term because everything else feels so so wrong. I feel so distant from everyone. EVERYONE. I've been really stressed with all the dancing and the school work that I have been trying to put in and I'm just sick of people. For no reason. Its been a rough week. Everything seems... Off. Out of place.
The ONE thing... well person that has kept me in a good mood... or put me into a good mood is my cute little niece, Reese. She honestly is sunshine. She never cries and if she does only for a second. She giggles at everything and always smiles and has fun. I love her kiddy laugh and ability to have fun. She is never worried, never judges, never gets mad at me. she tries to talk and make goat sounds. She is the cutest thing in this whole wide world. She has made coming home every day so much better. I love how pure little kids are. Especially this girl. She is one of a kind, and I Love her very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment