"I’d often remember having designated a space as Nothing when she was sure we had agreed that is was Something"
17.3.10
St. Patty's Day!
Well today is the day of GREEN!!! And it also happens so be one of my very best friend's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!! Along with being able to drive and date...... she is 16! which is just rad in and of itself. So today my green consisted of a froggy clip in my hair. It was the coolest green that you could probably ever have! I think St. Patrick's Day is a little bit over looked. It doesn't seem like many people really even recognize that it is a holiday. I don't think that I had even one teacher acknowledge the fact. Maybe they're not allowed to. Who knows. But end of term Friday!!!! I'm studying a ton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment