Pages

22.3.10

Summer.... only ONE term away.





So today I sent quite the text to my friend about some of the things that I want to do this summer, and here it is:
Go Swimming Check
Get a Job Check
Go on a bike ride Check
see a movie Check
Go shopping check
Have a picnic Checkish
Have a camp fire in the canyon
roast starbursts Check
have a dance party Check
Go star gazing Check
jump on a tramp Check
Go running check
Drink a Pina Colada Check
Play "The bean" Game check
Go boating
Watch fire works check
Go REAL golfing
read 12 books
Play fugitive Check
play kickball
Make Ice cream Check
Meet New People Check
Make a Movie with friends
Have a shaving Cream fightm Fight
Go roller Skating
Learn to skate board
Learn to Drive Stick shift Checkish
watch all the avatar episodes
Bike to Jamba
Dance in the Rain Check
Invent a new food
write a song Check
Take pictures Check
raise money for a new camera
pay for something in just pennies
Go through a drive through on a bike (Which Alan informed me is illegal)
go bowling Check
Eat Wingers check
spend one day playing old mario games



So these are just some of the things that I'm looking forward to this summer. I'm WAY pumped!


No comments:

Post a Comment