Pages

10.8.10

It's about the morning breaking always just a bit too soon

Oh the joys of sixth grade.  I started poetry long before now. Here is an 11 year old classic:

Mother's Always Right
By: Lauren Faber


Waking late one day
I said at home I'd stay
When mother came into my room
I was in real deep doom


"No one's here" I loudly said,
And slipped under the sheets of my bed


"What are you still dong here?
You are late for school, dear!
Get up and go. Run. Run. Run.
If you don't your day won't be fun."


"My day will be fun because I won't be late.
Im not going to school, for school I hate."


The end of the story is very sad.
But if you're my mother it was glad
She made me go to school, you see
But there is a moral to this sad story.


Always try to do what's right.
When your mother says something, don't start a fight
Because no matter what to her you say,
She'll make you do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment