I can't believe this is happening.
Honestly and truly I can't.
I never thought I'd make it.
Then again... maybe I won't!
I really truly, honestly, for reals, never ever thought I'd make this day.
It can't be tomorrow. It can't be.
That's too real.
I thought it was a dream.
Something I really have been looking forward to since I was 12 years old.
And now it's here.
It's a day away.
Even if for others it wasn't a big deal at all...
This is one of those things since I was a little girl It's all I wanted to be.
It was one of those dreams that was so far away I thought I'd never make it.
And here it is. Right in front of me.
Less than 24 hours away.
No one ruins this for me. No one.
It's mine.
Tick tock. FINALLY here.
It's unbelievable. I can't grasp it.
Tomorrow.....
16.

No comments:
Post a Comment