Pages

15.9.10

Then we will make it through one more year

I love B.J.
He makes my day
He is the bomb history partner

I love things right now.
I'm so happy about yesterday.
It has made me happy all day.

I love my boys.
I love forcing malcolm to answer things on a scale from 1-17
I enjoy Days runs.

I fancy Eric.
He makes my day just about everyday.
He shares his yogurt with me.

I love lunch with Joe, Taylor, Malcolm, Henry, and Eric.
I want Taylor Swift to release her new album already.
That would be grand.

I love my best friend who lets me borrow her dresses.
And returns my statue of liberty costume.
A year later....

I love sonic food with Macall.
I love that I can be honest to Macall about everything.
I like-a-me-the-cream-slushes.

I love getting daily awards from Stookey.
I laugh hardest when it's the grammar award.
I love classic Stookey faces.

I love my mama.
She does SO much for me.
And always loves me most.

I love how I'm horrible at food choices.
Orange chicken bowl... Pumpkin Jamba.....
Then Flaming hot cheetos?

I love how everyone thinks I'm such a slacker.
Okay I don't actually love that.
I just am really busy aight?!

I love A cappella.
I like the "I will eat you close, enfold you."
I have a good time all the time in that class.

I love my little sister.
I love that her left ankle, arm, and knee
are all wrapped in some sort of bandage.

I love that I'm doing this when I should be doing homework.
I know Mama Faber loves that too.
but not really........

1 comment: