Pages

12.9.10

You think I'm pretty without any make-up on.

Lauren is 16. can I just remind everyone of that?

Dates this weekend :) yes.
Lemme give the down low on the best weekend ever to exist.

Cross Country Race:
-Let's make this not awkward.
-"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream!"
-Mayson's essay about hands :)
-"Joeberry, seriously... you are being the most annoying freshman right now... and (it went on and didn't -turn out pretty.)" hahahahaha.
-Having to pee SO badly.
-Running the best course ever.
-Drive home.... crying to a song on the radio
-Cariel and me smiling creepily at cars next to us.


Date with Brandon
-Brandon's shirt
-Brandon's mustache
-Costa Vida
-Nuff said.

Homecoming Game:
-SEEMA BINDERBAN
-talking with my girl Emily
-Seeing my Acting Up! Girls
-Talking with Hunter
-Kicking Mountain View's Trash

Benton Paul Concert:
-on top of a parking garage
-Being with Zach, Jessica, and Kyle
-The cool decorations
-The girl who was texting so angrily
-The boy who was attempting to sing to his girlfriend
-The LOVELY music
-watching PSYCH after
-discovering Sean isn't actually psychic.
-falling asleep as always

Acting Up!
-seeing my mare bear, and Maddie, and Jamie, and everyone else that I love
-preparing fireside
-car chats with Ben Jacob

Homecoming Day Date
-Are you team Edward or Jacob?
-"I'll sing with you." "Um... I have to go home."
-"Well, we're hardly strangers."
-"This is a business, get out right now."
- The many theme songs.
-"I don't have H.I.V. I called the hotline."
-"Joggers, Joggers."
-"Chug, Chug, Chug, Chug!"
-"That's like telling a baby they don't know how to breathe."
-"will you kiss her, or hug or something?" "Get some."
-B.J. rolling over Eric as they rolled down the hill
-"P.D.A. Hen?" "Thought about it."

Homecoming Dinner:
-Eating that divine meal
-Everyone's how they got asked and answered stories
-Whispering to Emily.
-Chocolate Cheesecake

HomeComing:
-Great picture poses
-Your love is my drug.
-Dancing with Henry, of course.
-Going crazy with Steff.
-Seeing everyone.
-Displaying all of my very very crazy dance moves
-Getting crepes
-Yelling "Eric" in a really deep voice.

Videos:
-That women's face when Jacob said "what the bones."
-Watching all of the epic moments of our group
-Winning. Because I don't like losing
-Emma latching onto me and not letting go.
-Sleeping after a wonderful wonderful day.


So yes, this weekend was thee absolute best. And next weekend? SO pumped for. Orem Comp, Springville homecoming, and a party and a half. This week is CARZY. Like my life always is. But that's how I like it.


2 comments:

  1. Joe Rowberry (who i'm assuming is Joeberry) IS the most annoying freshman EVER! even though i love him. but don't tell him. he won't believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny that you didn't know Sean wasn't psychic because that's, like, the whole premise of the show.

    ReplyDelete