Freedom.
The freedom to do what you want? Or the freedom to not have consequences?
Our choices determine our freedom. We can choose what we want but some choices we once thought to set us free bind us forever.
Is free sitting on an empty park bench not caring as the stranger passes by?
Is free finally getting what you want but for a cost?
Could being free mean living a constructed life with rules, regulations, and traditions?
Do the things that regulate our life actually make us free?
I want to be free to run through an open meadow field with arms wide open, an array of everything and anything on my sides. I want to be free to have who I want with me and reciprocate the desire. I want to depict my own definition of love. I want to reach to the sky and grab whatever matter my fingertips are pleased by. I want to be free to control everything I feel, not the other way around.
I want to be free to express what I think in an instance time and be welcomed by the remark. Freedom often leads to solitude. Which is more rewarding?
I want to be free with you. Whoever you are.
Destiny is no matter of chance it is a matter of choice.

No comments:
Post a Comment