Pages

17.12.11

A thousand more

It's okay to be afraid, little one, not everyone can always be brave.
It's okay to not know the future and what it holds, no one knows.
It's okay to be alone little one, we all go through it sometime.
It's okay so be afraid, but don't let that control you.
It's okay to cry, it is not a sign of weakness.

Everything will be perfect. For the moment you can be afraid, you can wonder, it's okay.
But don't be afraid forever. Get over that fear.
In the battle of life and fear don't let fear win, don't let him have that pleasure over you.
It's okay to be afraid, little one, but it is not okay to let fear win.

3 comments:

  1. This is what I needed right now. It's just the reminder I needed today. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear stranger. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes people are strangers, however, they are just in front of your nose.

    ReplyDelete