Today I am ill. I am a very sick girl.
Maybe not just physically. I feel as though I am sick in the head.
For maybe that is why I cannot bring myself to do my much needed homework.
Christmas is literally just about here, but it's not really here yet at all. I want another moment, just to take ample time to sit and ponder on this holiday.
I think that present is the best gift we get, even at Christmas time. I feel the strong urge to be more thankful for mine. A couple of visits seem to have taught me something. And lately I've been knocked in the head with perspective. Nothing is never as it seems, and we can't see everything, infact, I believe we can't see much at all. Most people don't show what's going on, and we can't ever think we know things completely.
Circumstance changes things too. Crying shows strength, after all, since birth it is a sign that we are still alive.
I guess that means I'm living.
I'm alone. But I'm not lonely.
At least that's what I tell myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment