Pages

15.12.10

Cause you're shivering cold

People want closure. As human beings we want to settle everything, for loose ends to be tied up, for nothing left unspoken. Dangling strings at the end of novels drive us all mad. Movies always have the lover come back, or the note of the lost one found. They always bring everything full circle. But In life we just don't always get this.

I want closure. I've found that I always feel like things will eventually get resolved or form in the way I've always thought they will. Truth be told, this isn't the case. There are some things that will be left at an abrupt stop. Things that won't ever have a solution, and will forever remain in Limbo. As much as I would love to have the finish on these things in my life sometimes they just won't happen.

I'm trying to learn to be okay with the unknown. To deal with things when they drifted off without every being answered. To be okay with having the "what ifs" and the loose hanging results in my life. Somethings will never be resolved. Some things don't have an answer. Somethings will never get sufficient closure.

And I have to learn to be okay with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment